Do you struggle with Depression?
- Do you suffer from low mood or with low motivation
- Do you have low self esteem
- Do you have trouble concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
- Do you feel tired all the time?
- Do you feel guilty, worthless, or helpless
- Have you lost interest in things that you liked before?
- Do you struggle with ached and pains all over the body?
- Do you feel empty inside and cannot feely joy?
- Are you a victim of trauma?
- Have you faced painful childhood experiences?
More than quarter of population suffers from Depression and continues to struggle and live in the pain. In some cases it might be due to past trauma. The common feeling is of low mood and a sense of helplessness, worthlessness or hopelessness.
Being bullied while growing up, not being emotional supported while growing up, being harassed at work or at home, can cause depression.
Dr Rajpal can help you resolve them with appropriate strategies and treatment modalities.