Let me help you achieve success and happiness through specialist knowledge and interventions that are research based.
Hi All I am Dr Pawan Rajpal I am a
I am here to show you, through my own medical learning and Practice.
How you can overcome distress that you don't want to live with.
Live a life you always wished you had.
Dr Pawan Rajpal worked as a NHS Consultant Psychiatrist in the Complex Health Needs Service at St Martin’s Hospital in Bath, who also consults at The Priory Hospital in Bristol and 10 Harley Street London. Dr Rajpal specialises in assessing and providing recommendations for Asperger, ADHD Autism and other syndromes. He has completed assessments and provided medical care to adults with Autism, Asperger’s and learning disabilities since 2005. In 2008, Dr Rajpal was the ‘Responsible Clinician’ for the Hayes unit, a 12 bed independent hospital operated by the National Autistic Society for adults with Asperger syndrome who require a secure environment.
- Asperger syndrome
- Anxiety Treatment & Anxiety Counselling Options
- Bipolar disorder treatment
- Post traumatic stress disorder treatment & help (PTSD)
- Schizophrenia treatment
- Seasonal affective disorder - SAD
- Self-harm help
- Sex Addiction & Obsession Help
- Transcultural mental health issues
Training & Qualifications
- Specialty of Psychiatry at Guys and St Thomas Rotation, London
- Higher training in Psychiatry of Learning Disabilities
- Diagnosis of Autism using DISCO, ADOS, and risk using HCR-20
- Approved under Section 12 (2) of the Mental Health Act 1983 (amended in 2007) as having expertise in the diagnosis and management of mental disorders.
- Post Grad Diploma in Mental Health Law from University of Northumbria.